• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just gotta know..................

47 posts in this topic

Alright, this is kinda stupid, and I really don't care, but whats with the stars over the avatars???

When i first got hear there were 4 grin.gif, then there were 2 for the longest time smile.gif, now I have 1 confused.gif. Am I annoying someone on high?? 893whatthe.gif

They're pointless, some of the people who contribute the least have 3 stars.. and most of the ppl who contribute the most are 2 stars (of course there's a certain exception to this rule..).. so here I'll give you 5 and see if you can get to 2..

Brian

They're pointless, some of the people who contribute the least have 3 stars.

Who can you possibly be talking about here Brian... smirk.gif

Same goes for people who are well liked. Some will have 3 stars and some will have 2........and others who are just stoic, boring sourpusses might have the same number of stars.

What I wanna know Bug is how you managed to get as many as 2 stars...must have been donated by all your friends in the coin forum. grin.giftongue.gif

I've been shilled down with 1 star rates so many times that I'm suprised myself. Every time some new troll/shill pops up into the water cooler, I'm sure I get another "one" rate added to my total, and then they dissappear. Right now, I have more "rates" than anyone else on the forum. But, I think I get a lot of 5 rates by the people who get tired of all the zero post count temporary shills that I lay into up in the water cooler. Also, there are plenty of shill accounts floating around that probably helped me too......expecially during the coinee wars. 27_laughing.gif

I don't really care about them. I post how I'm going to post and to hell with the stars. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What I wanna know Bug is how you managed to get as many as 2 stars...must have been donated by all your friends in the coin forum. grin.giftongue.gif

I've been shilled down with 1 star rates so many times that I'm suprised myself. Every time some new troll/shill pops up into the water cooler, I'm sure I get another "one" rate added to my total, and then they dissappear. Right now, I have more "rates" than anyone else on the forum. But, I think I get a lot of 5 rates by the people who get tired of all the zero post count temporary shills that I lay into up in the water cooler. Also, there are plenty of shill accounts floating around that probably helped me too......expecially during the coinee wars. 27_laughing.gif

I don't really care about them. I post how I'm going to post and to hell with the stars. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

>cough< Mouse >cough< Buttrag >cough<

WHAT DO YOU HATE MORE?BugabooHerpes

Nice "running mate" BUG... smirk.gif Don't worry, I think you can beat them.. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif