• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just gotta know..................

47 posts in this topic

What I wanna know Bug is how you managed to get as many as 2 stars...must have been donated by all your friends in the coin forum. grin.giftongue.gif

I've been shilled down with 1 star rates so many times that I'm suprised myself. Every time some new troll/shill pops up into the water cooler, I'm sure I get another "one" rate added to my total, and then they dissappear. Right now, I have more "rates" than anyone else on the forum. But, I think I get a lot of 5 rates by the people who get tired of all the zero post count temporary shills that I lay into up in the water cooler. Also, there are plenty of shill accounts floating around that probably helped me too......expecially during the coinee wars. 27_laughing.gif

I don't really care about them. I post how I'm going to post and to hell with the stars. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

>cough< Mouse >cough< Buttrag >cough<

Perhaps greggys sack was in your eyes again and you didn't see the part where I said "shill accounts". And how effective do you think they would be when I have 166 rates? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Fool...you would have been at 3 stars if you didn't troll Khaos (deservedly though) or be a dink in the Water Cooler!

I wonder what everyone's true rates are! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Fool...you would have been at 3 stars if you didn't troll Khaos (deservedly though) or be a dink in the Water Cooler!

Who cares? I post how I want to post. I'm not going to change that just so I can have another star under my name. I don't bow down to "the man" like you do. 27_laughing.gif

And you're right......Khaos deserved it......in fact, he still does.893scratchchin-thumb.gif

>cough< Mouse >cough< Buttrag >cough<

Perhaps greggys sack was in your eyes again and you didn't see the part where I said "shill accounts". And how effective do you think they would be when I have 166 rates? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Those were only two... their number was legion.

Who cares? I post how I want to post. I'm not going to change that just so I can have another star under my name. I don't bow down to "the man" like you do. 27_laughing.gif

And you're right......Khaos deserved it......in fact, he still does.893scratchchin-thumb.gif

insane.gif

insane.gif

Hey, you two should be honoured that you are 2 out of the 3 posters that he gave 1 star to! So....you really deserve it! 893frustrated.gif

insane.gif

Hey, you two should be honoured that you are 2 out of the 3 posters that he gave 1 star to! So....you really deserve it! 893frustrated.gif

Shouldn't you be getting roughed up by Bigman somewhere right now? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And who, may I ask, is the third poster you gave 1 star to? mad.gif

Oooops...I was referring to House. He gave Beyonder his other 1 star!

Me...I used to be a hater! Now...I rarely rate anyone unless they [!@#%^&^] me off! mad.gif

insane.gif

Shouldn't you be getting roughed up by Bigman somewhere right now? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Shaddup...you got shilled up to 3 unless recently. Don't blame me for those rates. I have no idea who has beem rating you. I recently got 2 new rates! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shaddup...you got shilled up to 3 unless recently. Don't blame me for those rates. I have no idea who has beem rating you. I recently got 2 new rates! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yo foolio, those were my shills trying to perk you up (Bug too).

Oooops...I was referring to House. He gave Beyonder his other 1 star!

Me...I used to be a hater! Now...I rarely rate anyone unless they [!@#%^&^] me off! mad.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif.....oh yeah 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wait a minute..... confused.gif

Who gave me the "other 1 star"? 893censored-thumb.gif

How does one check out who has rated them?

I rated you a 3 b/c you use WebTV, otherwise I would've given you a 2 cause it's only a matter of time before your there anyways.. smile.gif

Brian