• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dad & Son's new "Fire sale" eBay auctions, you'll be surprised!!

28 posts in this topic

fire sale - a sale of assets at very low prices typically when the seller faces bankruptcy

why do you call it a 'fire sale'. if you listed it with a cheap BIN, then i can understand, but to me, it just looks like a regular auction with some plugging on the message board to attract more bidders and get a higher price.

fire sale - a sale of assets at very low prices typically when the seller faces bankruptcy

why do you call it a 'fire sale'. if you listed it with a cheap BIN, then i can understand, but to me, it just looks like a regular auction with some plugging on the message board to attract more bidders and get a higher price.

Could you stop the auction for the MM issues now and send them to me instead of letting them hit the final day? Fire sale....pricing would be justified thumbsup2.gif

I started both auctions with no reserve and at .99 cent opening bids. I'm not looking for the oxford definition of "fire sale" so please just play along nicely. thumbsup2.gif

And Collin, you're a good man but I just can't end the MM auction, it would just ruin the spirit of it all poke2.gif

I started both auctions with no reserve and at .99 cent opening bids. I'm not looking for the oxford definition of "fire sale" so please just play along nicely. thumbsup2.gif

And Collin, you're a good man but I just can't end the MM auction, it would just ruin the spirit of it all poke2.gif

But they've almost broke my reserve.... gossip.gif

I agree that listing any book for a buck and no reserve would constitute a Fire Sale

I bid on the MM as well. I think I have them all, but yours look to be a nice upgrade

I thank you sir!!! I can always email you the letters of provenance that are included if you're interested in seeing each one. Just PM me your email and I'd be happy to send them your way. I hate to part with them but if I sell these off they'll just help me to reinvest into Strange Tales books. The FF#1 funds are for something more special though.