• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do you collect Signature Series books?

32 posts in this topic

I still haven't gotten my member jacket. I don't get any women either. I Do it for the fun. I collect one from everybody. I sometimes collect more. I used to collect alot of Quesada. Now I have been on a turner kick. I think I have more than one mcfarlane. I find it enjoyable to meet these creators and converse with them while they are signing the books.

I do it for the 'graphs...it started with Byrne SS UXM 123 (thanx Alex flowerred.gif) and has grown to nearly 60 books! 893whatthe.gif

I don't get SS's. Never had one, but I get my books signed because I like autographs, it means more to me, and me buying the book reading it, and being able to get that same book signed is that much more cooler IMO.

And that it gets alittle more in value. smile.gif fyi, the books I get signed raw will never leave.

I still haven't gotten my member jacket. I don't get any women either. I Do it for the fun. I collect one from everybody. I sometimes collect more. I used to collect alot of Quesada. Now I have been on a turner kick. I think I have more than one mcfarlane. I find it enjoyable to meet these creators and converse with them while they are signing the books.

What about the hookers you bought in chicago?

What about the hookers you bought in chicago?

so thats where that shipping money went too poke2.gif