• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween Sale

43 posts in this topic

I'm done posting for the evening but I am going to go through some other boxes to make sure I've posted everything I wanted to. Check the thread out tomorrow morning 10am or so if there's something else that may strike you.

Thanks gang for the purchases. It's a win-win as I just don't have the space and need the room for the higher graded stuff.

Sorry guys. My 9 month old scratched my eye and it hurts like a mother. It's kept me from my eyes being open for most of the day. I feel like a vampire in that I'm very sensitive to light, but without the disastrous effects of being exposed to daylight. tongue.gif

I'm going through my stuff now. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry guys. My 9 month old scratched my eye and it hurts like a mother. It's kept me from my eyes being open for most of the day. I feel like a vampire in that I'm very sensitive to light, but without the disastrous effects of being exposed to daylight. tongue.gif

That's why you never play with babies, you can enjur, or lose an eye. 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gifflowerred.gif

That's why you never play with babies, you can enjur, or lose an eye. 27_laughing.gif

stooges.gifflowerred.gif

Yeah or, like my 3 month old, he tries to eat off daddy's nose!!!

Gang,

Due to some very good information/advice. I'm now going to the doctor. Yes, my wife pleaded with me all day to go, and I bucked back like baby. I need to suck it up and go.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Impacts to those who have purchased: I will not be able to ship these out since I will be at the drs tonight. As a result, you all have the option of waiting until I return to pay. If for some reason you want to pay sooner, please lmk. If you wanted the books sooner and want to bail, that's fine too. Just lmk.

I WILL give everyone an invoice and guarantee availability (don't worry as I am very accurate on my inventory, but I feel better that way).

I'll go through another round when I return which will include raw books and such so if you want to keep your tab running, that's fine.

I just got back from the doctor...I had a cornea abrasion. Essentially they numbed my eye, put some dye (or something in it) and then took an ultraviolet light to find it. They said it should heal just fine in a couple of days...and gave me some drops to make sure it doesn't get infected.

I'll send out PMs with invoice/confirmation of availability later tonight...