• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 10 - Another Curveball

12 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone. Initially I had this entered into ComicBase as a VG+ due to the tear, but you've convinced me that I was a bit tough on it. I will raise it to 5.0 (or maybe 5.5.) I think either grade is defensable.

Thanks everyone. Initially I had this entered into ComicBase as a VG+ due to the tear, but you've convinced me that I was a bit tough on it. I will raise it to 5.0 (or maybe 5.5.) I think either grade is defensable.

Should be a 5.0 if:

1) pages aren't affected (much).

2) piece is still firmly attached. Give it a tug... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Should be a 5.0 if:

1) pages aren't affected (much).

2) piece is still firmly attached. Give it a tug... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif