• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Planet Hulk Giant-Size Hulk

9 posts in this topic

Don't really know about the interest in it. Basically came to my price here as $4.05 for Priority shipping, $4.99 for the book and 94 cents to pay PayPal fee. Think I might make about 75 cents total, less if I list it on Ebay.

I could ship this Media Mail if anyone wants it.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just bought one of these for cover price two weeks ago from a LCS

I had no idea there was such interest in it on eBay. I may go back and buy the rest yay.gif

I believe there is interest in the book since most people cannot get Hulk:The End and this has the story reprinted

Hey Shad, can I tempt you with these:

1432479-lbfront.jpg

pm me an offer if you want em. The shipping weight will be about 5lbs. I can give you more pics on the lunchboxes if you are interested. If not, I'll put em in a new thread.

You get 1st refusal on them.

1432479-lbfront.jpg.e369b8682b527b3c156780de1f269db3.jpg

Hey Shad, can I tempt you with these:

1432479-lbfront.jpg

pm me an offer if you want em. The shipping weight will be about 5lbs. I can give you more pics on the lunchboxes if you are interested. If not, I'll put em in a new thread.

You get 1st refusal on them.

Not to rain on your parade,as they are nice pieces that will surely find a deserving home,but I picked up a few of each at a bankruptcy sale awhile back.

But keep trying. thumbsup2.gif