• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams DC Checklist?

30 posts in this topic

Yeh it sucks having to thumb through all these pages of DC [!@#%^&^] to see if I can find any covers done by this guy mad.gif

Brian

Well, I'm sure the gregster can make another post with content & suggest some Adams DC covers for you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would but he called DC [!@#%^&^] so he's on his own! Doesn't matter, the site provides pics of the better covers so he can make his own decision!! sumo.gif

Umm... thanks for letting me know.. DC Ambassador... tongue.gif

I'm only interested in the Batman/Detective covers, and possibly some othe super hero titles.. but that's it smile.gif

Brian

You could always look in Overstreet - all of the Adams covers for Batman and Detective are listed there. Don't forget World's Finest as well, Adams did some nice work there. Are you just looking for Silver Age and early Bronze?

You might also want to look at some of Adams' Superman covers - some of the best work he did, and they are VERY VERY cheap relative to Batbooks.