• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Mystery 23

11 posts in this topic

Can't see much wrong with it....how about a back cover scan and a little description of any faults/restoration.

I see a spine stress, maybe a few tiny color flecks and the upper spine ding, but man that's a beautiful copy. It has what apears to be a bit of darkening on the cover from possible interior tanning...and what's going on in the "A" or marvel...is that a small printers crease, or image through from the interior artwork.

I'll go out on a limb and say VF/NM, but it could be nicer.

Yah, stunning book! Agree with Collin...looks 9.0 from the front, but at this grade level would need to see the back to really grade it. I wonder about resto as well, but regardless, really sweet copy!

Hell yeah,

I wish some of my slabbed 9.0s looked this good.

Based on the front scan, I dont see anything to keep this book from a NM grade

Wow! That's in impressive shape for a GA book.

Again, it's tougher for me to grade these. (Is it due to the lack of a "glossy-type" cover?) Everyone seems to think 9.0 is a good call. Count me in (though I was originally leaning towards a 8.0 - 8.5)