• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

3 posts in this topic

If you inherited a large batch of 1950 - 1970's comics (3,000) in great condition, what would you do with them. I talked to a guy a few days ago who didn't want to sell them on e-bay and was leaning toward a broker; however, I don't know of any agencies I would trust. I have not seen any of the books but it sounded legit. Just thought I would ask the experts which agency you would use and why. Thanks!

If you had scans of some of the books and posted them on these boards, I'm sure you could get some good advice regarding selling them. I think it really would depend on condition. Some people's "great condition" can actually mean, "hey, it still has the cover attached." If it were me, I might offer to sell them for him in exchange for a % for my time or for a few cherry picked books.