• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! High Grade Avengers For Sale!

18 posts in this topic

Any chance of a blowup scan of the LLC?

Wait . . . I'll get my electron microscope out . . . I think there are a couple of blunted paper molecules down there grin.gif

There are enough pixels in the existing scan to blow it up 400% gossip.gif

Thanks tongue.gif

thought you said avengerS for sale

I've got several more to follow . . . but if you guys can't recognize a high grade book when you see one . . . why should I bother? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

I've got several more to follow . . . but if you guys can't recognize a high grade book when you see one . . . why should I bother? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

gossip.gif I've already got a nice copy of this one... show me a nice 94 or 95 or 96 or 97 or 104 or 105!!!!!

Good-looking copy! thumbsup2.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

we all agree it's high grade.. we just don't agree what high grade it is. grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

we all agree it's high grade.. we just don't agree what high grade it is. grin.gif

Ain't it the truth . . . grin.gif