• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Miracleman 15

5 posts in this topic

Got a nice run of Miracleman the other day, and I thought the 15 looked pretty darn nice. Any takers? (click on the image for a double-sized popup image)Miracleman15Small.jpg" border="0

Miracleman15BackSmall.jpg" border="0

Is it worth getting graded? I'm not planning on selling it, so I'm wondering if it's in good enough condition to warrant the grading just to keep the grade from diminishing. Thanks!

From the scan, it looks like a 9.0 / 9.2 but as a rule of thumb, you should grade it 1.0-1.5 lower than what you think it is as a precaution. Should you send to CGC? It depends on how much you paid for it. Last sale (4/05) on an 8.5 was about $52. 4/06 at 9.2 sold at 110. Paper quality will affect price too, of course.

Personally, I would not submit. Not worth the effort.

From the scan, it looks like a 9.0 / 9.2 but as a rule of thumb, you should grade it 1.0-1.5 lower than what you think it is as a precaution. Should you send to CGC? It depends on how much you paid for it. Last sale (4/05) on an 8.5 was about $52. 4/06 at 9.2 sold at 110. Paper quality will affect price too, of course.

That is funny... i always add .5 to 1.0 to everything i grade...

overly critical and fussy no doubt...

That is funny... i always add .5 to 1.0 to everything i grade...

overly critical and fussy no doubt...

You add .5 to 1.0 to any book you send to CGC? Business-wise, not a good idea.