• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Just posted a few Black Terrors in the FS section. I will be listing a bunch of raw golden age books over the next few days. Nedor, Quality, Fiction House, DC, Atlas and Timely's. Thanks for looking.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2761091#Post2761091

Have the following Golden Age comics listed on my webpage for sale www.markcomics.com anyone interested PM or email through my website

Phantom lady # 15 6.0 Fine

Crime Suspenstories # 17 7.5 VF-

Captain America # 61 5.5 Fine -

Crime Suspenstories # 22 6.0 Fine

T'hunda # 1 Frazetta 8.0 VF

Yankee Comics # 1 F/VF Raw.

If anyone is interested I need to free up some cash. Asking $2800 OBO.

R.

DetectiveComics6CGC4_5-1.jpg

In case someone has missed it I've dropped the price on this to $2500 (recent GPA for a 4.0 is $2600) and will consider cash/trade.

Thanks for looking.

R.

Those prices are a sweet deal with the cash back discount! I suspect they'll all be gone quickly.

Makes me wish I had the budget to collect high grade Schomburg airbrush covers :cry:

I also received a 10% off coupon from ebay this morning good for today, Dec 1 only. If you get one, and have nothing else better to spend it on, use it concert with my books.

Another 10% off would make the Exciting # 65 pretty dang cheap (under $400). (thumbs u

Hey gang. I have a mixed bag of books for sale but some decent GA.

Have a look see.

My Detective Comics #6 CGC 4.5 is still available as well if anyone shows any interest.

Best,

R.