• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! PGM Avengers #56

23 posts in this topic

9.0/9.2 leaning closer to the 9.0

Nice book Divad, and it is one of my least favorite covers in the run. Funny how people with good taste differ.

To me, i rank it as low as some of those Don Hack covers in the late #20's and #30's

tonofbricks.gif

Funny how people with good taste differ.

893whatthe.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif What's not to like? juggle.gif

yay.gif

I dunno, ive just never liked that cover too much. Probably has to do with the green background and the yellow cicle Bucky is laying in. Just never liked it too much.

David, i'm thinking more in the 8.5 range due to that ever so slightly scrunched LLC and accompanying curved horizontal crease...............still, a lovely book... thumbsup2.gif

Harry - It is VERY minimal edge wear 893scratchchin-thumb.gif . . . AND it IS a Marvel! 27_laughing.gifhi.gif

hm Didn't you speak out in favor of the Kirby head paste-up's on that cheezy Marie Severin Thor cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif . . . anyone?

poke2.gif

Which cover was this Divad? I cant remember which one you are talking about.

Ok . . . make ME do the work 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif btw, they are full-body paste-up's (and CGC got the credits wrong)

RAD31DB1200641_42050.jpg

8.5. If I bought it as a vf/nm, I wouldn't complain.

Yeah. if I received this book in the mail, regardless of what the seller graded it (which is always arbitrary btw) I would be quite pleased cloud9.gif

hi.gif

8.0/8.5.

Back up the truck . . . I'm comin' down to LA 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif funny how we often agree on grades . . . except for MY books sumo.gif

stooges.gif

really? I hadnt noticed. grin.gif

And David, take off those rose colored glasses, ok? poke2.gif

If I had rose-colored glasses, I'd be sure to wear them when I was reading your posts! 27_laughing.gif