• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales #126 CGC 8.0 Off white - White Pages For Sale!!!

8 posts in this topic

My guide says an 8.0 copy is $55........ confused-smiley-013.gif

Even when the GPA #'s are given out ...someone still wants to talk low ball foreheadslap.gif

alright.. to summarize.. guide maybe $55.00. factor in slabbing & shipping... OMG.. you have yourself a fair price... check out what thest books command on Pedigree and many other sites. yeahok.gif

Even when the GPA #'s are given out ...someone still wants to talk low ball foreheadslap.gif

alright.. to summarize.. guide maybe $55.00. factor in slabbing & shipping... OMG.. you have yourself a fair price... check out what thest books command on Pedigree and many other sites. yeahok.gif

I didn't mean to bust on you...................I just seems if you want to make a "quick sale", maybe the price could be "near" my guide price for the book.

Sorry, I hope you aren't offended...............it is a nice book.

I didn't mean to bust on you...................I just seems if you want to make a "quick sale", maybe the price could be "near" my guide price for the book.

My apologies .... wasn't too offended poke2.gif but I should respect everyone's opinion too!! flowerred.gif

My apologies .... wasn't too offended poke2.gif but I should respect everyone's opinion too!! flowerred.gif

I love it when we all get along........!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Shipping Included !!!! Asking $85.00 ...anyone, this offer won't last long!!!! gossip.gif

Just to save you guys some time ... GP High is $87, Low is $50.00 893scratchchin-thumb.gif and my apologies for the pic as my scanner doesn't like slabbed books.

ST126.jpg

Grab this one folks! $85 shipped is a steal!

This book is a minor key : 1st appearance of Clea and Dormammu laugh.gif

To add to it, it has a Fantastic Four appearance in the Human Torch story (same date as FF #32)