• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get ready for the flood...it's Raining Showcase!!

13 posts in this topic

I picked up four books last week in their auction and felt like I got very good deals.

First of all, the auctions close mid-day Saturday's. This auction will end on July 5th and its possible that there WILL NOT be people hanging around to snipe good deals at the last minute. Might be a chance to get some nice books at reasonable prices.

Good Luck.

Showcase is listing a butt-load of books agian...they are up to the I's ( Incredible Hulk) right now...no reserve on all of them.

Jonny D.

I am waiting for until they get to the X's - I picked up some great deals last time.

Tom

I am waiting for until they get to the X's - I picked up some great deals last time.

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeez..it's been like 3 hours now and they are only up to the P's...how many frickin issues of Plop can they own??

J.D.

Yeah, Tom, might not want to get your hopes up-- this does indeed look like the SNE Oddball Runs listing (From Beyond the Unknown, Kirby Bronze DC, Plop, Jonah Hex...)

Cheers,

Z.