• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flame Thrower War Covers: Post Here

52 posts in this topic

I had a WAR FURY #1 once - awsume Don Heck cover - one of my big regrets was selling that when i needed money. I had the HORRIFIC at the same time which pulls the bullet hole head off this cover and blew it up big to take up the entire cover - sold both as a set

I also had forgotten it is a flame thrower cover - and i want to buy one of these as well

talk about jealous yay.gif

Here's one that hasn't been posted yet. I've limited my collecting to the more violently graphic FT covers and have 6 so far, including the U.S. Marines #3, War #11 and Wary Fury #1 - which seem to be the highest demand ones. I'm glad I got those out of the way early.

battlecry.jpg

I'll try not to re-post any that have already been done. I'll also throw in a few other "gory" covers that warrant attention, but aren't flamethrower in nature.

War Heroes 9 - what the hell is he shooting at?

1449747-warheroes9.jpg

1449747-warheroes9.jpg.61ab7c4a73c5d07b2930c59060608f96.jpg