• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: JIM85

13 posts in this topic

Shame about that Marvel chipping, which may keep it at a technical 3.5...otherwise it looks like a 5.5..

Nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

3.5 is way harsh. Marvel chipping should never be knocked as hard as regular chipping.

I think 5.0, but I could see 5.5.

Shame about that Marvel chipping, which may keep it at a technical 3.5...otherwise it looks like a 5.5..

3.5 is way harsh. Marvel chipping should never be knocked as hard as regular chipping.

Would someone be able to explain the difference, Marvel vs. regular...

More in the visual sense of the words/discriptions - thanks

dave

dave

Marvel chipping was caused by dull cutting blades at the factory during the 50s and 60s. It resulted in irregular edges when the book was produced, unlike regular chipping which happens post-production.

dave

Marvel chipping was caused by dull cutting blades at the factory during the 50s and 60s. It resulted in irregular edges when the book was produced, unlike regular chipping which happens post-production.

Thanks for that! so just Marvel Books and just during the above mentioned time frame.

Also, congrats to the Bears they are looking very good.

Hopefully, the Bears and the Eagles (such great football names in my opinion: Bears and Eagles) can hook up in the playoffs!