• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what books to send in to cgc for the first ever sub.

23 posts in this topic

Most of us have sent in books that were worth thousands of dollars. Make sure they are sent insured and delivery confirmation. I have never lost a book on the way to or back from CGC.

..insure them and and take a good look at them cause the won't look the same when they return,...they lost 4 short boxes of books of mine two years ago and by the time they unearthed them 2 months later they were worthless from the constant juggling and shipping mishaps....Thanks CGC!.... hi.gif

JD, i know you arent kidding, but, you are kidding, right?

If not, would you please share the experience and what was done about it?

893whatthe.gif

...I'm not kidding,...two years ago CGC decided to send 4 short boxes of my 9.6 pre grade rejects back to me by fed ex,..they said registered mail was too expensive,....since I'm not home in the daytime they were returned to CGC (the nearest pickup facility was 40 miles away from me and again only open during the week)....they returned to CGC and were lost for two months,...when I got them back they were completely shot,.....I think Scott said he was sorry,...I was sorry too,..that started the end of my business with them....