• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Boy, that is a tough one. I'd say this is the first time in this thread I haven't had an obvious choice.

I'd say the prestige of owning a Nic Cage book is a big factor here. I know quite a few hard-core GA collectors who pay up for those books, hoping one day to reassemble his famed collection. Who among us doesn't start drooling at the sight of a Nic Cage designation? If you say that you don't, then look closely in the mirror and see the face of a liar.

Despite all that, I'll go with the 'Tec 27.

I'd say the prestige of owning a Nic Cage book is a big factor here. I know quite a few hard-core GA collectors who pay up for those books, hoping one day to reassemble his famed collection. Who among us doesn't start drooling at the sight of a Nic Cage designation? If you say that you don't, then look closely in the mirror and see the face of a liar.

ROFL! 27_laughing.gif

hello all...

given that I just got my "name change" approved, I think my choice is obvious....this is my Tribute to Peter (action1kid), but since I am a detective kind of guy, thought it would be nice to have

rick

Battle of the restored Keys ! Both sold in the low $60k's

Which one would you choose?

1497640-tec27.jpg

..........or

1497640-adven40.jpg

I can not choose....I want them both equally

I love me some Adventure 40,

But Tec 27 is my grail of grails!!! headbang.gif

hello all...

given that I just got my "name change" approved, I think my choice is obvious....this is my Tribute to Peter (action1kid), but since I am a detective kind of guy, thought it would be nice to have

rick

WOW!!! At least you left the car so I would know it was you Rick!

That is a tough one, the All American 16 has quite a bit of restoration while the Nickel Comic has that phalic symbol hero but it is the Mile High. Very tough. I guess I would go for *spoon* head, I mean Nickel Comics.

Unfortunately, that Nickel #1 is the Allentown sitting in a holder that states that it is the Mile High.

Stephen

Battle of the restored Keys ! Both sold in the low $60k's

Which one would you choose?

1497640-tec27.jpg

..........or

1497640-adven40.jpg

I can not choose....I want them both equally

I hate you, no, I mean I really hate you. This is by far the hardest one yet for me. I absolutely would love to have the Detective, especially with the slight restoration, but Adventure 40 is also a grail plus it is a Mile High, Plus it is just so &^%$( pretty. I guess I would take the Detective 27 and then distract you and grab the Adventure 40 and RUN!