• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

And yet another (remember the money is roughly the same), I won't post the money because that would be indiscreet!

Marvel9.jpg

OR

marvel4.jpg

If I were offered those two books I would take them both!

In a split second!

All-Flash over Jumbo (if it were Jumbo 15 with the Sheena cover I would choose it)

'Tec 29 over GL

Ouch! tough choice on the MMs. The 4 is one of my all-time favorite covers, but the 9 is also a classic cover and historic issue with the first superhero crossover battle. I guess I'd go with the 9 by a whisker, but it would be a tough call.

'Tec1 over Flash 1

Edited by Theagenes

Jumbo 16

'Tec 29

MM 9

Flash 1

I will echo this choice, although it was a tough one because of the Detective 1 and having a vivid memory of that book in a display case at Cherokee book store when I was kid. On second thought, I'll switch to the detective 1.

And yet another (remember the money is roughly the same), I won't post the money because that would be indiscreet!

Marvel9.jpg

OR

marvel4.jpg

Wow, that's odd, I log in this morning and see a comparison between two exact copies that I currently own.

With both books in hand, I'd easily say the #4. The resto job on #9 was shoddy, while the #4 was brilliant.

Bill, do you know who did the work on those two books?

Congrats on owning two stupendous book, CentaurMan!! We should all be so lucky!

My choice: MARVEL #9, hands down. Best cover of the MARVEL run for my money, hard to get, battle issue, two GA artists I love collaborating (Burgos and Everett)...

hello all...

specifically to ciorac's....

Larson Jumbo, Tec 29, MM 4, Flash 1 (incidentally,all these currently are, or were recently bill's copies, I believe...so for that, you get a hail.gif!)...

I like the Tec 29, too sweet to pass up, even slight with cleaning...however, the Adv 40 is very close

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

Both sold for around $8,500 2 years ago. Which one would you choose, and why?

1586768-adven40.jpg

.........................or

1586768-tec29.jpg

40 for me....'cause I don't buy....you know

I'll go with the Adv 40, because I need one desperately, and I already have a Tec 29.

Marvel9.jpg

OR

marvel4.jpg

Wow, that's odd, I log in this morning and see a comparison between two exact copies that I currently own.

With both books in hand, I'd easily say the #4. The resto job on #9 was shoddy, while the #4 was brilliant.

Bill, do you know who did the work on those two books?

PM sent

Ok here is one.

mm0053-1.jpg

Jumbo for me! takeit.gif

I get a kick out of Fiction House Superhero covers because there are so few of them. This one is particularly nice.

Me too! That is why I bought it. Paid a premium, but didn't blink an eye.