• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

All three!

All three!

Though I think the order would be Wow, Flash and More Fun (I would love them equally).

Tough call, what's the Gerber rating on the Wow? If its an 8 I'd take it over the Flash but my first instinct is to go with the Flash. If it was a Hawkman cover it would be a no brainer.

Those early Hawkman covers were the best!

You betcha, even issue #104 was awesome (have to rebuy this one day).

I've gotta say none of them really do much for me. I can think of so many other books I'd rather have for 6K. Superboy? meh. zzz

I actually like the Wow cover the best, but suppose if you made me choose I'd go with the MF 101, but I'd try to flip it first chance I got.

Jeff

That Wow Comics is really tempting but I'd stay close to my comic collecting focus in the Golden Age and go with the More Fun 101. Flash is cool but I think many collectors are just going after it because of the grade.

Actually, the Flash cover makes me feel dizzy.

That Wow Comics is really tempting but I'd stay close to my comic collecting focus in the Golden Age and go with the More Fun 101. Flash is cool but I think many collectors are just going after it because of the grade.

Ture on the grade. But if all three books were the same grade/value, i would still choose the Flash :shrug:

I know next to nothing about GA and am going with the book of a character i know and like.