• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Which one would you choose?

Richard You Must Choose just 1, both will not do!! :foryou:

806019373o.jpg

RAD86F8A200493_01448.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

If I had to choose one it would be....

either the Action #1 in 5.5 or the Batman #1 in 9.0.

I like them both.

I don't have either one.

I can't afford either one.

If I could afford one, then I could probably afford both.

I'll take both!

I couldn't afford either, but If I could just afford just one and both were equally priced(that wouldn't happen) I would go for the investment potential as I would most likely have to sell it soon, because I couldn't afford it, and of course if I could then both would be in the playing field....So I would take Action 1! Hands down, but reason would suggest if I could afford one, I could do both...so like Richie I would take both, assuming I could afford even one.

You can't do this to me Paul....just like Rich, you MUST choose!

806019373o.jpg

RAD86F8A200493_01448.jpg

I like them both.

I don't have either one.

I'll take both!

I couldn't afford either, but If I could just afford just one and both were equally priced(that wouldn't happen) I would go for the investment potential as I would most likely have to sell it soon, because I couldn't afford it, and of course if I could then both would be in the playing field....So I would take Action 1! Hands down, but reason would suggest if I could afford one, I could do both...so like Richie I would take both, assuming I could afford even one.

Hey, I am all for a person's right to choose!

806019373o.jpg

RAD86F8A200493_01448.jpg

I like them both.

I don't have either one.

I'll take both!

But Steve, I did choose. I said in no less terms....if I couldn't afford even one, I would take the Action, but If I could afford even one, I would take both. Since I can't afford either, I would take the Action 1, but then If I go that far into debt, I might as well go all of the way to Bankruptcy, so I guess I did do it to you....I will take both!

...watch it Evans (tsk) ....you're coming onto MY turf this weekend, and I know what you look like :devil:

But can you find me? I'm pretty stealthy. And I won't be wearing an "I'm MrBedrock" t-shirt.

Edited by MrBedrock

...watch it Evans (tsk) ....you're coming onto MY turf this weekend, and I know what you look like :devil:

But can you find me? I'm pretty stealthy. And I won't be wearing an "I'm MrBedrock" t-shirt.

Just look for the tall geeky guy with a large a..a..a adams apple and a t-shirt that says "I break for Hookers and road kill"

Just look for the tall geeky guy with a large a..a..a adams apple and a t-shirt that says "I break for Hookers and road kill"

Why? (shrug)

:signfunny:

a little OA vs.GA......

the OA is by Bill Everett -- page 12 of Marvel Comis #1. The Heritage auction description called it a "Masterpiece". The MF speaks for itself. Both sold in 2005 for a blended average of approx. $90,000. Which one would you choose, and why ????

44906-everett.jpg.23dd9d2a7b903cd3c41c78ab6de9836f.jpg

44907-mf53.jpg.3c5a8fd2c596eb668e721babeb59aeda.jpg

a little OA vs.GA......

the OA is by Bill Everett -- page 12 of Marvel Comis #1. The Heritage auction description called it a "Masterpiece". The MF speaks for itself. Both sold in 2005 for a blended average of approx. $90,000. Which one would you choose, and why ????

OA in a hearbeat! (thumbs u

a little OA vs.GA......

Great comparo Steve!!

I would take the OA page from MC 1 in a fraction of a second. :acclaim:

a little OA vs.GA......

Easy, the original art. One of a kind item. :cloud9:

The MF 53 - If I wanted Everett Subby art - I'd look for an Atlas splash or cover (assuming some still exist) - far superior work. Sure, the fact that the piece is from Marvel Comics #1 gives it historical cache, but as a piece of art it doesn't do much for me. Heritage's description is yet more evidence that the word "masterpiece" is one of the most abused descriptives in the English language.

a little OA vs.GA......

Great comparo Steve!!

I would take the OA page from MC 1 in a fraction of a second. :acclaim:

Bill, welcome back!

I'd take the OA also but just by a hair. Both are truly unique items and highly desirable.

Why must I choose?

:pullhair:

I suppose I would take the MF over the OA , not a huge subby fan but that is a very nice page. Now if it were a different page of OA that might change things

Ze-