• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF # 64

10 posts in this topic

5.5 or 6.0. Why only a 4.5 Dan&Son?

I guess I'm having an off week.. 27_laughing.gif I took another look after your comment and I would change it to 5.5 with ease. Sorry for the first call Herald. You'd think I was trying to buy it off you. 27_laughing.gif

no problem , beleive it or not, i actually agree with the 4.5, but hey, im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth..(anyone else realise that that expression makes no sense..?) thumbsup2.gif

5.5 or 6.0. Why only a 4.5 Dan&Son?

I guess I'm having an off week.. 27_laughing.gif I took another look after your comment and I would change it to 5.5 with ease. Sorry for the first call Herald. You'd think I was trying to buy it off you. 27_laughing.gif

no problem , beleive it or not, i actually agree with the 4.5, but hey, im not one to look a gift horse in the mouth..(anyone else realise that that expression makes no sense..?) thumbsup2.gif

5.0/5.5 wish i had your LCS in my hood.... sweet deals!

bartleby.com

Don’t question the value of a gift. The proverb refers to the practice of evaluating the age of a horse by looking at its teeth. This practice is also the source of the expression “long in the tooth,” meaning old.