• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales #110

10 posts in this topic

Although, I spot potential areas of color touch. Are you aware of these? The purple-ish area above the "G" in "Strange" as well on the on two left-most creases on the bottom right corner--the crease that's to the left of his leg and the one that's on his foot. All of those appear to me as suspect areas from the scan. Esspecially the one above the "G".

Although, I spot potential areas of color touch. Are you aware of these? The purple-ish area above the "G" in "Strange" as well on the on two left-most creases on the bottom right corner--the crease that's to the left of his leg and the one that's on his foot. All of those appear to me as suspect areas from the scan. Esspecially the one above the "G".

Ahhh heck.. you're just too trigger happy with your new black light!! 27_laughing.gif

You never know, I appreciate the opinion but in hand they appear more as scuffing then anything else. There is no bleed thru to raise flags to amatuer work though.