• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOOM !

12 posts in this topic

I've got one or two of those laying around too....nice book... poke2.gif

I'd say 1.8.

Clean looking copy...is that a tape stain from interior tape on the front cover along the tear line. Any other tape in or on the book?

maybe you can add a .3 for a 1.8

it does look a bit better until you focus in on that LRC still... very cool to have...

well i guess if you wanna call it a 1.8 go ahead! i am not crazy about it but it is a free country after all so until reed richards builds the super grading computer that can't possibly be wrong by any margin whatsoever i can be reasonably sure that my guess is at least pretty close to actual grade for the most part unless i get it totally wrong, miss something or continue to do this for so many rears that even a good pair of glasses won't help me to see the defects that are clear to everyone around me which sounds alot like growing old gracefully don't you think?

I'd say 1.8.

Clean looking copy...is that a tape stain from interior tape on the front cover along the tear line. Any other tape in or on the book?

Hey.. I remember owning this one... I'm sticking with the 2.0 as sold to the guy before you Herald thumbsup2.gif

I'd say 1.8.

Hey.. I remember owning this one... I'm sticking with the 2.0 as sold to the guy before you Herald thumbsup2.gif

haha, looks like this book has a forum tree.. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif