• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgcfan...you live in Cali now?

11 posts in this topic

You know what bug, her thong has the same curvature as JC's fro tongue.gif

I wasn't talkin' about her........I think he's comin' for a gin-you-wine piece of Ricky arse. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Does the vigilante dachsund take it doggie style? insane.gif

Okay time to change my avatar. It makes all of the sick pervs like you come out 893censored-thumb.gif

rantpost.gif

gossip.gif

I noticed it a while back, but then noticed your payment instructions 893whatthe.gif Whatcha doin' all the way out here? (if you don't mind me askin') wink.gif

The cgcfan on eBay is one of the Hughes guys, formerly of the Mint. Not Rob but the other one! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Rick,

that's not me....there is a CGCFAN on ebay...but it's not me. I go by mjs5312 - since cgcfan was allready taken. - if i was in cali, i would have to come over and go thru your collection, take the good stuff....trim and color a few books....open a few up to read them.....i'd bring my coloring pencils.....