• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade GA Archie style

40 posts in this topic

I have grades coming back from CGC on all three of these books (Free grading coupon smile.gif). Sorry there's only front covers. There are no signficant flaws on the back covers of Pep 23 or AGS 1. The Pep 31 has a 2 inch superficial stain on the back frown.gif. The first person who gets all 3 right will get an Archiecentric prize of my choosing.

905369-pep23.jpg

905398-pep31.jpg

1343783-ebay4035.jpg

And here I was feeling more confident because we agreed on two of the three... 27_laughing.gif

8.0 on the third book does seem optimistic, but I usually undergrade the squarebounds. I'm sometimes surprised at the wear a VF squarebound is allowed to have.

popcorn.gif

And here I was feeling more confident because we agreed on two of the three... 27_laughing.gif

8.0 on the third book does seem optimistic, but I usually undergrade the squarebounds. I'm sometimes surprised at the wear a VF squarebound is allowed to have.

popcorn.gif

I lowered it due to the apparent color ship on the spine near the bottom and not seeing the back cover.

I upped the first one as CGC tends to be forgiving to GA in the lower grades, and I just changed the grade on the middle one because.