• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade GA Archie style

40 posts in this topic

My grade expectations were:

And the answers are...

I was very surprised by the 4.0 on the #23 (but pleased smile.gif)

No one got all three correct, but ComicsandCode came closer than I did. So, ComicsandCode, if you PM me your shipping address, I will send you an Archie-type reward.

I was very surprised by the 4.0 on the #23 (but pleased )

Don't take this wrong, 143ksk, because I'm happy for you, but a 4.0 on that #23 is 893whatthe.gif

That's a grade I would expect from a certain dealer who floods ebay on dime listing day.

Especially if they're only going to give a 5.0 to your #31 sumo.gif

That back cover stain must have been pretty bad, because the front looks sweeeet!

I agree with you on the 4.0. It's a solid book, but I really thought they'd hit it hard for the paint (or whatever it is) on the top left. I'm happy, though. And, yes the stain on the 31 is pretty bad, although I didn't see them knocking it all the way down to 5.0. Oh well...

My grade expectations were:

And the answers are...

I was very surprised by the 4.0 on the #23 (but pleased smile.gif)

No one got all three correct, but ComicsandCode came closer than I did. So, ComicsandCode, if you PM me your shipping address, I will send you an Archie-type reward.

Cool, congrats on the Pep 23! I thought the damage at the top left corner would drop it below VG. Peter