• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking offers near the BIN

38 posts in this topic

why is your shipping 100$????

you could probably fit all those in 3 or 4 flat rate boxes at 8.10 each?

well the total weight in comics is 53.6 pounds, not too mention costs of buying boxes and bubble wrap service shipping priority and I am insuring the comics I put a $100 to be safe last auction I put a $100 and it ended up being $180+ the total weight for that auction was about 75 pounds. You can also see how much shipping costs with USPS is says so on the box if I grossly overpriced shipping it would be very obvious to them. If that turns out to be the case of course I would refund. I just don't want to lose money on shipping again

the flat rate boxes are 4.25 each box, regardless or weight.

the flat reate priority boxesa re 8.10 each box, regardless or weight.

you could use old newspaper around the house as "stuffing" to protect the books.

just a suggestion.

okay great I will get some of those boxes this is good news for this and future bulk auctions. I can't change the price because there is bids I can only make a note at the bottom thanks guys

I'm not going to bid (am broke/buying a house), but I will commend you on putting grades in there that are not, on their face, ficticious. I don't have any reason not to believe your mid-grade books aren't as represented, unlike many of these lots where everything is "mint" and you see stuff in tatters.

On some of those I have a question, could those 3 Modern Comics 1970s reprints of Captain atom in VF possible guide out at $70+? I think you might be looking at the wrong listing in OPG on those, those are the prices for the original version, no?. I don't think the guide even has the "Modern COmics" versions at more than a couple of bucks each.

The Blue beatle is the original 1960s printing.

I'm not going to bid (am broke/buying a house), but I will commend you on putting grades in there that are not, on their face, ficticious. I don't have any reason not to believe your mid-grade books aren't as represented, unlike many of these lots where everything is "mint" and you see stuff in tatters.

On some of those I have a question, could those 3 Modern Comics 1970s reprints of Captain atom in VF possible guide out at $70+? I think you might be looking at the wrong listing in OPG on those, those are the prices for the original version, no?. I don't think the guide even has the "Modern COmics" versions at more than a couple of bucks each.

The Blue beatle is the original 1960s printing.

I will look into those Captain Atoms you may be right about those, Thanks for the positives I grade as accurately as I can and want to be fair. I too want to buy a home I wish you luck with that.