• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern # 85 SS 9.4 Neal Adams

9 posts in this topic

Awe, I thought i was doing the safe thing.

I do appreciate the money shot like effects of being able to see the signature, however, a fat sharpie can really make a high grade book look ugly. Not to mention that over time it will effect the book. I have some 8 x 10 photos signed in "Sharpie" from about 16 years ago, and it doesn't look right now. They were stored in plastic sleeves in the flat file, and there is like this yellow outline around the black signatures.

Anyways, I suppose if I plan getting a signature in the future, for selling purposes only , esp a lower grade book, then I would get it on the cover.

Thanks for feedback and interest.

Hello,

I normally photograph my signatures before encapsulation, however with CGC present, I forgot to this time around. It was signed with a nice Parker ball point, black ink. The non bleeding type. It was nice clean signature, I have another book that was signed the same day, that I did not submit, a real 9.8 quality , "superman vs. Ali". I will post that signature and book soon. But that book I will not sell.

frown.gif

Hello,

I normally photograph my signatures before encapsulation, however with CGC present, I forgot to this time around. It was signed with a nice Parker ball point, black ink. The non bleeding type. It was nice clean signature, I have another book that was signed the same day, that I did not submit, a real 9.8 quality , "superman vs. Ali". I will post that signature and book soon. But that book I will not sell.

frown.gif

sorry was being funny as the sig is encapsulated smile.gif