• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War Comics for Sale - LOADS of 'em

282 posts in this topic

Since there are never ANY war books in quantity on these boards, figured I’d offer some up. There are over a hundred books coming, many VFs, and everything priced to sell.

I will ask that all books be bought with an takeit.gif … please do not send me PMs with offers until I post a ‘Now Accepting Offers’ message once everyone has had a chance at these. While I appreciate people wanting to send in offers, it’s frankly just a lot easier for me to keep track of the sales right here on the thread.

Shipping is $3 for the first 4 books, $6 for 5 to 10 books, and after that I’ll quote you. Not trying to gouge anyone on shipping, but those are my costs.

I’m starting with the Sgt. Rock titles, and over the coming evenings, I’ll trot out the G.I. Combat, Our Fighting Forces, Weird War Tales and Star Spangled War Stories.

Thanks!

Shep

Our Army at War #198 7.0 Two ink blots on bottom cover and first interior page. Otherwise, book is 8.5/9.0 Kubert and Heath art. $5.00

oaaw198d.jpg

takeit.gif