• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Trade Post

131 posts in this topic

Dohhhhh foreheadslap.gif maybe a little more then I can afford haha. Throw what ever you have at me in a post or PM, see what I can afford. I assume (new at this signature stuff) that the better the comic and higher the grade the more its going to cost? I am more interested in the auto itself however I would like it to be on a nice cover but it don't have to be high grade or an expensive comic.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

00SWBASM96.jpg

Dohhhhh foreheadslap.gif maybe a little more then I can afford haha. Throw what ever you have at me in a post or PM, see what I can afford. I assume (new at this signature stuff) that the better the comic and higher the grade the more its going to cost? I am more interested in the auto itself however I would like it to be on a nice cover but it don't have to be high grade or an expensive comic.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

00SWBASM96.jpg

Soooo. How do I get this book off of you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

00SWBASM96.jpg

Nice book. I feel a certain attachment to it for some reason. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif