• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 8.5 sr

68 posts in this topic

quote//

I don't buy big books, but if the Church copy of Supe 1 was for sale at the same price as an 8.0 non-pedigree copy I'd be selling off boxes of books to pay for its purchase.

So you wouldnt blink at 350k than?

Time will tell who was right.

You don't buy "big books"? You have shown people your Action Comics 1 on the forums before. I'd say any copy of that is a "big book".

quote//

I don't buy big books, but if the Church copy of Supe 1 was for sale at the same price as an 8.0 non-pedigree copy I'd be selling off boxes of books to pay for its purchase.

So you wouldnt blink at 350k than?

Time will tell who was right.

You don't buy "big books"? You have shown people your Action Comics 1 on the forums before. I'd say any copy of that is a "big book".

That wasnt me speaking[Action1kid] Take a second look.

We never have enough Action 1 threads.

We only have them when a sale has occured. Or a copy has been put up for sale. Or someone wishes a copy were up for sale. Or someone wishes they had one even though there's no way they could ever afford one. Or when we want to speculate about the most valuable comic book. Or which comic is the most influential.

Nope, can't have too many Action 1 threads. poke2.gif