• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spider-man cover art

32 posts in this topic

I'll be collecting Social Security and on my death bed,dying of old age

what a nice image to start a friday....day can't come soon enough. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyay.gif

let's start a nice friday afternoon with a picture of you....As you can see everyone,Gman makes that plastic black hair of his shine so much,he can't get rid of the smile on his face!!! (picture taken from George O'Malley's High School yearbook)

baker3.jpg

You really need to think of something more clever and original rather than regurging old "insults"...... 893blahblah.gif

And btw, it's not bull*** t about the shilling....I have first hand knowledge that you've done this ...but, whatever. I couldn't care less about the stuff that you sell or what you do. It's just that when something is indeed true and not a rumour, I will point it out.

more baseless BS.

i saw you at the last wizard show in boston and it did not look like you had missed too many meals (only a bath). makepoint.gif

I was wearing a black oversized hoodie and was up for 15 hours since I had to work the night before...what's your excuse? Oh I forgot...there is no excuse for you.