• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASY 15....................how likely is it that

136 posts in this topic

I personally think the person who bought that is screwy.gif...Waste of 106K...So many better things to buy with that money

...says the guy buying stacks of Copper and Modern age slabbed X-Men books. tonofbricks.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

poke2.gif

I personally think the person who bought that is screwy.gif...Waste of 106K...So many better things to buy with that money

Couldn't agree more. If I was going to spend a $100k on art I would do just that -- BUY ART... something that the artist spent some amount of time conceptualizing and creating... that emoted a feeling... that provokes thought... that had COLOR painted on it! Not a messy etching that was probably drawn in a day or two (if that) with glue splattered on it, white out, and stray pencil marks all over it. [but I guess some folks just have a lot of money to burn].

the OA for the cover exists?

and if it did, given the cover OA fo spidey 43 recently went for $100kish

what would the cover OA fro AF 15 go for today??

If it exists it is priceless and should go on display in some museum same with Action 1, Batman 1 and Detective comics 27.

...says the guy buying stacks of Copper and Modern age slabbed X-Men books. tonofbricks.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif

poke2.gif

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif Cant compare 106K to 50 bucks

750k for AF 15 cover.... yeah, i could think of better things to do with that money... like buy a chateau in Auvergne... or EVERY single comic I want... tough choice 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I could not disagree more. The art cover to AF15 is a grail of grails by any standard what so ever!
What are your thoughts on the ASM 43 do you agree that it was a waste of money for that particular OA

I could not disagree more. The art cover to AF15 is a grail of grails by any standard what so ever!
What are your thoughts on the ASM 43 do you agree that it was a waste of money for that particular OA

From someone who hasn't never bought any OA...

$100,000 seems a lot for the cover to a non-key SA book.

Maybe 39 or 40 or 50 are worth $100,000.

Those are iconic. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif How do you know I have never bought any OA poke2.gif

That was my point.The book is not a key.If I saw that the cover to 39 went for 100K I wouldnt have any comment

That was my point.The book is not a key.If I saw that the cover to 39 went for 100K I wouldnt have any comment

I meant me.

I've never bought any OA. hi.gif

I meant me.

me neither. confused-smiley-013.gif

I meant me.

foreheadslap.gif