• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOOM... again

13 posts in this topic

FF 5 is a tough book in any grade. VG or better command premiums. While not a VG this one presents pretty well and the page quality looks great. If the cover is attached its a nice book. Even if its loose its still better than what most people have in their collection.

THIS was your upgrade? No disrespect, but I'd hate to see the undercopy.

yeah my under is depressing 27_laughing.gif

yeah the spine is split at the top, but it was only $100 so whatever thumbsup2.gif

I saw the first one you posted, this is better...

it's a nice book to have, i wouldn't mind having it.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tough call on the upgrade.

1.5 with a nice spine but a big piece out to a 2.0 with the spine shot to hell.

My advice:

Sell both and use to funds to buy a VGish copy with a nice spine and no pieces out.

thumbsup2.gif

Tough call on the upgrade.

1.5 with a nice spine but a big piece out to a 2.0 with the spine shot to hell.

My advice:

Sell both and use to funds to buy a VGish copy with a nice spine and no pieces out.

thumbsup2.gif

nah, im gonna keep em both, and raise funds for a fn copy for my christmas present to myself thumbsup2.gif

I say take the cover off the first one and attach it to the second creating a double cover FF5 thats easy on the eye. Any of the missing pieces, the under cover will show through.

Ed