• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain Marvel 26

7 posts in this topic

looks like an easy 9.4 depending on what that is in the LRFC - looks like a 1/16" color breaking crease, but this monitor here at work ain't the best - and the specks in the price box, which i don't even know if CGC would downgrade for.

possible that thing i'm seeing is the artwork. in any case, a 9.6 isn't entirely out of the question

I'd have to say..., Holy *spoon*, is that nice!!! White whites!!!! I think this book is tough to come by in HG. I got one a few years ago from the great white north, and it's about a 9.4. This one, I think is 9.4 - depends on your aversion or affinity for corner creases - I think I see the little one down in the LRHC like Sal does as well.

P.S. I remember reading this comic on the bus ride home from Jr. High, thinking wow! This is some cool stuff!!! yay.gif