• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Back-to-Back Weekend Shows Extravaganza!!!

6 posts in this topic

I have two shows coming up....next weekend in Ft Lauderdale at the Florida Supercon and the following Sunday in Tampa for the Tampa Comic convention.

Since last time was such a success, I'm keeping my selling format the same:

I'm bringing 6-7 longboxes of more $2 Gold, Silver, and Bronze age books as well as several magazine boxes of $3 TPBs, Graphic Novels, Magazines and the like.

I will probably have half off books again for the Tampa show, including a nice batch of early FFs. The last show I sold books like Giant Size X-Men # 1, X-Men # 101 in F/VF, X-Men # 6 in Fine and a host of other nice books for 50% off....I'll be sure to have some more bargain gems this time around.

I encourage everyone in Florida thinking of hitting a convention before the year's end to consider coming to either (or both!) of these two great shows.

Peace.

Oh, lastly, for dealers: I am liquidating a large portion of my inventory for dirt cheap. Figure 15,000 items (comics, magazines, movie posters, t-shirts, promotional items, vintage movie memorabilia, vintage sports memorabilia, vintage paperbacks, toys, etc) all for $5,000. That's about .33 cents each. If you're interested talk to me about it at the show.

I will probably have half off books again for the Tampa show, including a nice batch of early FFs. The last show I sold books like Giant Size X-Men # 1, X-Men # 101 in F/VF, X-Men # 6 in Fine and a host of other nice books for 50% off....I.

Why not offer some of those half-off goodies here....???thumbsup2.gif

I will probably have half off books again for the Tampa show, including a nice batch of early FFs. The last show I sold books like Giant Size X-Men # 1, X-Men # 101 in F/VF, X-Men # 6 in Fine and a host of other nice books for 50% off....I.

Why not offer some of those half-off goodies here....???thumbsup2.gif

I hate shipping, I REALLY, REALLY hate shipping.

I would much rather drag a dozen long boxes across the state, load, unload, set-up, break-down, load, and unload again for a comic show then ship.

Well, maybe I'll do something after these two shows in the marketplace thread for the Forumites.