• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Independent 3-D comics

49 posts in this topic

I got my scanner working on my new computer this morning. I'll see if I can't scan a few 3D books and contribute to the thread when I get home from work. hm

I have a few Sheenas, but they're already represented.

That's all I could dig up on the spot. I know I have others.

That Sheena cover has to be seriously one the of the greatest pieces Stevens ever did and thats saying a lot..

Love that this thread was dragged back from the dead-- Someone post a copy of Deep Comix 3D, I have never owned that one.

Glad to oblige but the interior art is not worth looking at.Weakest 3D effort I have ever seen.

HTD003.jpg

That Sheena cover has to be seriously one the of the greatest pieces Stevens ever did and thats saying a lot..

Love that this thread was dragged back from the dead-- Someone post a copy of Deep Comix 3D, I have never owned that one.

Glad to oblige but the interior art is not worth looking at.Weakest 3D effort I have ever seen.

HTD003.jpg

Damn. That's really bad. lol. Even the blackthorne comics are really poorly made. Anyone have a NM copy of Moonwalker?

love the bump after six years. Funny how the market is starting to appreciate some of the books we were talking about back in 06 (3d zone 16 being the obvious one).

love the bump after six years. Funny how the market is starting to appreciate some of the books we were talking about back in 06 (3d zone 16 being the obvious one).

What's special about that book?

:shy:

I didn't realize it was that old when I bumped it up. I love these. Bad quality 80's cheese at its finest!