• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cool online Superman game....

30 posts in this topic

Okay, I finally had a few spare minutes today, and although I didn't get high score, I finally get the concept - I thought it was only scoring your "front page" shot, but it's taking them all into account. No throw-away shots. tonofbricks.gif

1466870-superman_game_1.jpg

1466870-superman_game_1.jpg.faa30f82fea5e09119e833f2753b943c.jpg

Jesus, there are some serious bugs in the Sydney portion - I just had 3 beautiful full-body shots (9-10 anywhere else) given 0/10 scores, while a mistake where I caught a leg got 3/10. insane.gif

Good programming. makepoint.gif

(The sad part is, I had 101 after two cities... only got 69 on the last two.) sorry.gif

Yeah, that Sydney level is seriously 893censored-thumb.gif up - it's pure luck. I just got sucked in again, was averaging 8's and 9's for the first two cities, then got totally hosed again in Sydney.

All near-perfect shots, and three 0/10 scores. I've also gotten 3-5/10 for a toe or finger. It's like the program "misses" Superman in some areas, and doles out goose-eggs.

I formally give up.