• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

punisher:born

6 posts in this topic

I liked the story. I tend to agree with Ennis' take on the character - that the killing of his family was the straw that broke the camel's back for Frank, but the camel was pretty loaded down to begin with.

i was thinking the same thing about it being on the lines of"origin"frank castle was obviolsly a little to deep in his own world before the family slaying thing.the art was good,and the story seems to be going in the right direction.i loved the sniper thing,haha.

This book might be the sleeper hit of the year. How much publicity has it gotten through wizard? Since I don't read or buy the mag (except once every 3 years) I don't know for certain.

It's a great book so far..shows Frank to be slightly "unhinged" and morally ambiguous to begin with.

It's comforting to see that there are some "Sleepers" coming out lately, instead of the hyped books. Although some of the hyped books do live up to the hype...it seems the odds are against it now a days.

Born is a well thought out and the illustrations fit the story well, Kudos to Enis. 893applaud-thumb.gif