• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is comic*seller

46 posts in this topic

"Comic*seller's first feedback is from Gio72 so probably a very accurate guess."

I think this is better evidence than libeling a metropolis of 8 million+ residents (plus another million or so illegals).

Personally, I think New Mexicans are very shifty people.

foreheadslap.gif

Personally, I think New Mexicans are very shifty people.

You better believe it. It's still the wild West out here. As a member of a minority race in this state, I either get shifty or get run over. The only places I can't carry a sidearm are banks and liquor stores. No permit needed. It works out well, I don't have any money and I don't drink. thumbsup2.gif

BTW, you need to calm down. I didn't say any of the things you're imagining someone said. You need to direct your missdirected anger someplace else because I won't be taking any more 893censored-thumb.gif from you.

The only places I can't carry a sidearm are banks and liquor stores. No permit needed. It works out well, I don't have any money and I don't drink. thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

Wal-Mart won't let me, so I rarely go. tongue.gif

The only places I can't carry a sidearm are banks and liquor stores. No permit needed. It works out well, I don't have any money and I don't drink. thumbsup2.gif

headbang.gif

The only thing Wal-mart is good for is target practice.

headbang.gif

The sign at Target is better. gossip.gif

Where's Danny Dupcak? Someone a long time ago told me he was back as Comickeys

keith contarino

btw there are many legit, good dealers in the NYC area

But Danny, of course, would not be counted amongst them...

A better question would be,

Has anyone from the boards bought one of his Raw HG books and was satisfied confused-smiley-013.gif

nikos I have dealt with him as a seller. He bought my CGC 5.0 Xmen 1. so far he isnt selling any x-men 1 though. confused-smiley-013.gif

Man, this guy has some nice "unrestored", SA keys up for sale right now...I wonder if it's his scanner that makes the lettering in this FF look so odd? He does have a sweet-looking, blue label Hulk 1 up though!

1d_3.JPG

headbang.gif

The sign at Target is better. gossip.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Man, this guy has some nice "unrestored", SA keys up for sale right now...I wonder if it's his scanner that makes the lettering in this FF look so odd? He does have a sweet-looking, blue label Hulk 1 up though!

1d_3.JPG

The colors on this book are totally tweaked. There is something about the blue/gray of the car, the background concrete and the green on the monster that look very unnatural.

The whites are obviously pumped because in real life, there is never that much contrast between the white background and the light yellow word baloons.

I have been watching his auctions for awhile. What is "odd" is that whenever he sells a big book, there is NEVER any feedback from the buyers. Then its almost every couple weeks that some more high grade keys show up for sale.

Rube

I have been watching his auctions for awhile. What is "odd" is that whenever he sells a big book, there is NEVER any feedback from the buyers. Then its almost every couple weeks that some more high grade keys show up for sale.

Rube

I think there is no question he is selling restored books as unrestored. There I've said it. Anyone who disagrees..tough....

If comic*seller has a problem with it...tough....

I'm tired of the namby pamby *spoon*. It doesn't take a masterchief to see that this anus head is a con artist. Blind Melon Chitlin could see it for crying out loud.

sign-rantpost.gifpoke2.gifflowerred.gif

Rube

I think there is no question he is selling restored books as unrestored. There I've said it. Anyone who disagrees..tough....

I'm tired of the namby pamby *spoon*. It doesn't take a masterchief to see that this anus head is a con artist. Blind Melon Chitlin could see it for crying out loud.

Metropolis did say they saw the FF #1 and it was unrestored but overgraded. That's not to say that the rest of the books are unrestored. This is just way too fishy. The scans look doctored 'ala Comic Keys, and this guy appeared on the scene about the same time that people were finding out that private feedback for sellers would no longer be around. It is possible that this is another CK alias being set up. Just a thought. Detectives?

R.

Rube

Metropolis did say they saw the FF #1 and it was unrestored but overgraded. That's not to say that the rest of the books are unrestored. This is just way too fishy. The scans look doctored 'ala Comic Keys, and this guy appeared on the scene about the same time that people were finding out that private feedback for sellers would no longer be around. It is possible that this is another CK alias being set up. Just a thought. Detectives?

R.

This is not comic-keys. On page 1 of this thread there is a discussion about who this seller is. Do a forum search of my posts over the past few years for the search term "reganato" and you'll find a few more stories.

Rube

R.

This is not comic-keys. On page 1 of this thread there is a discussion about who this seller is. Do a forum search of my posts over the past few years for the search term "reganato" and you'll find a few more stories.

My bad Scott. I know there were several threads about NY sellers and i remebered incorrectly. I thought your reference was to Gio. Or are these all the same sellers. I just find it so strange that there are multiple "NM" copies of FF #1, AF #15 etc. coming from the same area.

R.