• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody got a GL #5 for less than $18?

9 posts in this topic

O.k, so I sent the seller on ebay who has a GL #5 (one of the FOUR remaining GL issues I need for the full run) a "Best offer", and he counter-offered w/ $18. Does anyone have one cheaper? If not, I may accept his counter-offer. I'd love to finish this run before the end of the year and be done with it.

Ebay item # is 170021084539 .

Please PM me if you have one (or any of the others that I need).

Thanks!

O.k, so I sent the seller on ebay who has a GL #5 (one of the FOUR remaining GL issues I need for the full run) a "Best offer", and he counter-offered w/ $18. Does anyone have one cheaper? If not, I may accept his counter-offer. I'd love to finish this run before the end of the year and be done with it.

Ebay item # is 170021084539 .

Please PM me if you have one (or any of the others that I need).

Thanks!

tightwad poke2.gif

ooh, that's ugly! but fairly complete and even with the stains and tape, $18 is a very fair price unless it disintegrates when you open it up.

I agree. Not a bad price, just wonder if I could do better here. Doesn't look like it this time, so I'll accept his offer. I'm getting media mail shipping, too. so it will be a good deal, and it will be good to mark it off my list. grin.gif

For me there are two types of comic purchases

1. Buy cheap readers or to fill a hole in your collection because a high grade copy is too expensive.

2. Buying high grade copies, to just look at.

this only applies to those books that are relatively easy to find. I have different rules for scarce books.

This GL #5 is pretty easy to find, I have one myself. If you just want to read it and complete your run, $18 is a good deal if it's complete. I say buy it.