• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CGC Gold Boards Awards !!!

196 posts in this topic

Maybe we should start our own "Short Bus" thread for all the unpopular books... 27_laughing.gif

I'm in! insane.gif

My whole classics thread would occupy the backseat of that bus. tongue.gif

Do you want me to repost all my Romance and Western comic books ... I dare you sumo.gif

Maybe we should start our own "Short Bus" thread for all the unpopular books... 27_laughing.gif

I'm in! insane.gif

Do you want me to repost all my Romance

893applaud-thumb.gif

and Western comic books

893naughty-thumb.gif

I'm in! insane.gif

Do you want me to repost all my Romance and Western comic books ... I dare you sumo.gif

popcorn.gif Feel free to blend them.

2. most knowledgable poster: FFB hail.gif

I appreciate the sentiment, but especially when it comes to GA, I am not even close to being in the top half of the most knowledgeable people here.

YEAH!

More mixed-genre covers! Bring on the western romance in space mysteries!

Looking that cover over carefully, the young lady seems to be firmly straddling her purple saddle, and her gentleman friend seems to be sitting in his saddle.

How the heck did they get so close together? Are their horses actually Siamese twins?

Any idea who drew it?

Jack

Any Range Romances?

1474718-rangeromances1.jpg

How the heck did they get so close together? Are their horses actually Siamese twins?

Elementary, my dear Jack. That cowboy is the sheriff and he is using the long arm of the law to reach around his sweetheart. acclaim.gif

Elementary, my dear Jack. That cowboy is the sheriff and he is using the long arm of the law to reach around his sweetheart. acclaim.gif

Or he doesn't have a right leg confused-smiley-013.gif

Or he doesn't have a right leg confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Elementary, my dear Jack. That cowboy is the sheriff and he is using the long arm of the law to reach around his sweetheart.

I have the strangest feeling that you delivered that line in a Mister Peabody voice.

Jack

a.k.a. Sherman

I'm in! insane.gif

Cool. I almost always have a book to add to these types of threads! yay.gif

I appreciate the sentiment, but especially when it comes to GA, I am not even close to being in the top half of the most knowledgeable people here.

What makes you say that FFB? You seem like a knowledgeable guy to me.

When it comes to GA, don't mistake "strong opinions" for "breadth of knowledge." 27_laughing.gif My knowledge of GA is pretty limited. Definitely in the bottom 10% of the people who regularly post in the GA section. I am historically a silver age collector. I only became interested in collecting GA about a year ago.

Now, on restoration, I do know a thing or two. yay.gif

When it comes to GA, don't mistake "strong opinions" for "breadth of knowledge." 27_laughing.gif My knowledge of GA is pretty limited. Definitely in the bottom 10% of the people who regularly post in the GA section. I am historically a silver age collector. I only became interested in collecting GA about a year ago.

Now, on restoration, I do know a thing or two. yay.gif

Well I enjoy your posts and input. And yes, you do know a bunch about restoration. I've always been a golden age guy, but I think I am fairly well versed in silver too, just don't collect it anymore.