• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 14 FF 49

17 posts in this topic

thanks,i am stoked about this deal.you should see the REST of the lot,all the amazing went to my buddy matt,i snagged a few FF you can see in my webshots album.the seller still has a ton of books FS,including avengers 1-70,x men 1-60 all origional owner stuff.when my post count gets a ittle higher,i will be offering some for sale thumbsup2.gif

i have a small "back room" comic shop here in slidell,the seller came to me with his prices and of course i couldnt refuse.all i can say is comic buyers guide is a joke.i whipped out the overstreet and he said no,i dont think so,THIS is a realistic guide. takeit.gif

so here i am with quite a few high grade books for a fraction of book.he has a ton more,so expect to see a lot of scans thumbsup2.gif

you got it mar-vell!

going in this week acclaim.gif

if that water stain in the BLBC runs through the book it might score a little less but this book is definitely worth certifying even if it comes back restored or qualified it will fetch more on the open market in a slab!

The 14 is worth 4-5X what you paid for both. 7.0 or 7.5. Don't send the FF it's a vg or so. You need $$ to buy them all, let me know. You've found a hell of a deal. How're things acrosss the bridge?

keith contarino