• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about another GL 76? Please grade

12 posts in this topic

See, the creases are so light they don't even show up in the second scans. They are there, but emphasized a little too much in the huge scans.

After further review, I am going with 8.0.

thumbsup2.gif

I need to dust off my OSGG and check it out again. Ive been buying VF/NM and up books for a while and have lost touch with the other grades crazy.gif

See, the creases are so light they don't even show up in the second scans. They are there, but emphasized a little too much in the huge scans.

thumbsup2.gif

I need to dust off my OSGG and check it out again. Ive been buying VF/NM and up books for a while and have lost touch with the other grades crazy.gif

Make sure it's the second edition. gossip.gif

Take a look at the Teen Titans issue they have as an 8.0. It has pretty prominent spine tics and corner creases. If you compare that one (which I think is a generous VF) to this GL 76, the 76 is a definite VF+.

looks like a straight VF- to me. it's one of those books that can probably go a grade away from VF plus or minus, depending on the grader.

thumbsup2.gif

Take a look at the Teen Titans issue they have as an 8.0. It has pretty prominent spine tics and corner creases. If you compare that one (which I think is a generous VF) to this GL 76, the 76 is a definite VF+.

It is the second edition. I have the first edition but it was still using the 100 point system.

Ive got to get the vg area books right, as I have a bunch of vg's on the way. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

It is the second edition. I have the first edition but it was still using the 100 point system.

Ive got to get the vg area books right, as I have a bunch of vg's on the way. gossip.gif

What books are you buying in VG? Readers or expensive stuff?

Precisely sumo.gifsumo.gif