• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Planet 43

6 posts in this topic

Here it is. Can anyone help me out with some grading opinions?

img001-1.jpg

img003.jpg

I've got my own opinion on this, but I'm worse than a novice here. Curious to see what others think overall and compare with my own thinking. This being a learning process for me and all.

Thanks.

Ish.

Interesting case. Structurally it seems to be in the 4.5/5.0 area, but the miscut is extreme, and the orange for red seems to be the result of fading rather than the printing error common with FH books. I don't know how CGC treats all this, but I'd give it a 3.0

Thanks for the help with the grading folks. I guessed a 4.0 on this but I can't grade. I also didn't know how the miscut would affect it though I was sure that it would.

My scanner picks up a strong red mark across the letter "e" in Planet that is not readily detectable using the human eye. I'm assuming this along with the red at the bottom of the cover are the last remnats of the red that was originally on the book.