• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #194 & 195 cgc graded 9.8

9 posts in this topic

Sorry about the anonymous post - that was my first post - hopefully from now on you'll see who is posting. Thanks for all the replies - if any of you should come upon one - let me know. I'll be monitoring and posting here more often. A little background from me. I collect high grade Amazing Spider-man as well as other Spider-man titles (looking at 9.8's now - in the future will be looking at Silver Age 9.6's). I also collect Fantastic Four, Wonder Woman, Fathom, Tomb Raider and Witchblade. Oh, and I do read them. I've got a bunch of Uncanny X-men which periodically I have slabbed and will sell them on E-bay so if you. I don't have many left, but I do have some unslabbed high grade Uncanny x-men (from 283 up) and Wolverines (from 11 up). Take care, Izzy

Yep - silver 9.6's are expensive. But once in your posession those comics will not lose value. I have to be careful though, because there are places where you can get these silver 9.6's, but have to pay too much. Presently, I'm taking notes. Thanks, Izzy

But once in your posession those comics will not lose value.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns....

don't believe the hype.