• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Marvel Team

Who in your opinion is the best Marvel team  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your opinion is the best Marvel team

55 posts in this topic

I chose none. POWER MAN- IRON-FIST does it for me. HERESY IN RELATION TO THE OTHER CHOICES? maybe. But hey I really enjoyed the dynamics between those two. Mind versus Muscle (shrug)

Best in what way? (shrug)

My answer would depend on what you mean by "best".

Best lineup of heroes/villains or Best read/stories? And some a lot of teams have had some many lineups (ie Avengers, X-Men). Wouldn't you have to break that down as well?

This is a vague Poll.

1000 POSTS :acclaim:

The Avengers were easily the best to me. Nice rotating group of folks that regularly included IM.

If I could configure the team as such, I would definitely go with Avengers

Iron Man

Captain America

Thor

Vision

Scarlet Witch

Wonder Man

Hawkeye

Beast

Wasp

YellowJacket

Best X-Men

Cyclops

Phoenix

Iceman

Angel

Wolverine

Storm

Colossus

Gambit

I would probably put Beast under the X-men bracket, seeing as thats where he begin and resides now, and I would also add Nightcrawler and Professor X too the team. As a squad X-men kick , There are just so many other members the X-men and call upon. I may add that if you pitted the best members of the Avengers against the best of the X-men it would be a hard call to make who the winner would be.